Village WalkWillingham Drive & Colville Ave.
Hapeville, GA 30354
Village Walk will be a joint venture to develop twenty-five 3-bedroom townhomes and a 2,500 square foot restaurant pad on 3.1 acres of land. The site is in Hapeville, a growing and gentrifying area south of Atlanta.
The site is currently undeveloped. Adjacent to the site are residential subdivisions, retail and office buildings.
This will be the third joint venture in Hapeville between Coro Realty and Miller Lowry Development.
Village Walk is located:
- 1/2 mile from Hapeville’s historic downtown. This area is gentrifying, with the recent addition of residences, restaurants and retailers (including several tenants also located in Coro’s former investment, Glenwood Park retail).
- Near several large employers, including:
- 1/2 mile from Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport
- 1 mile from Porsche’s North American Headquarters
- 1/4 mile from I-85 and 1.5 miles from I-75, the principal north-south connectors through Atlanta.
- 2 miles from I-285, Atlanta’s ring road.
- 1.5 miles from two grocers and significant retailers.